Trance Odysee Trance Odysee

good

i have to say i didnt like the beginning at all, but when in kicked in around :30 it was bomb. i think you should delete the beginning dude.

I Hate Zero Bombers I Hate Zero Bombers

...

i gave you a zero

ccc75 responds:

That's quite alright. This song definitely deserves it.

Drunk on Acid- [WIP] Drunk on Acid- [WIP]

...

i know what to add
A BEAT

X.-Summer's Fate-. X.-Summer's Fate-.

This continues to be one of my fav songs from NG

I discovered this song a while ago, and ive been listening to it quite a bit. I think that this song is so great because you change generas, unlike alot of songs on NG that try and stick to one genera or the other. That contest idea was a really good one because it inspired creative work such as this. bravo.

better off alone (alice deejay better off alone (alice deejay

ehhmmm..

ok... well this isn't really a remix it sounds like you just wanted to copy the song compleately. ill give you a five because the sound and mix was actually kind of nice, but you didnt really try to remix or change the song to your own style. and talk about repetative holy crap. the least you could do is throw in a snare after two measures of the same shit. dont take this too personally, im just tired of all the half assed remixes posted on NG. if your going to have the nerve to remix a professional song MAKE A STATEMENT. otherwise, write your own!

juicedmaster responds:

first of all, i don't recall using the word remix anywhere. secondly, i've made many of my own tracks but no one realy seemed to like them. thirdly, i imported a midi file that my mate made for me for the lead coz i couldn't work the bastard out. and just because your sick of of people making half arsed mixes doesn't mean you have to bad mouth the first 'remix' as you call it, i've ever made. besides, apart from the lead which i imported from a midi, all the other samples and arangements are mine. but hey, thanks for the review!

Star Struck - BK Star Struck - BK

good.

The only thing i would say is to try to replace the saw at the beginning with something that sounds a little punchier. I will give you a 10 because the the synth that came in at 1:33 was sooo sick. good job.

Bracksta responds:

thank you so much man, it is great to see respect because the second after i released this song it got bombed, lol. I can only laugh now, it is so stupid. thanks for the review and vote. Peace bro

Issho (Together) Issho (Together)

very moving.

your work here is great, but you may want to label this as a classical song, not new wave.
As far as the song goes i think that it is very refreshing to hear a more complex progression of chords that so many newgrounds users often lack. your samples sounded great as well. I can realistically say that this could sell for money. You should think about sending it to film makers.

kevinkt responds:

Thanks for your comment. I have thought of doing film but I am just trying building up my skills maybe after a while. thanks again.

To Japan ! To Japan !

quirky and fun

Make it longer, add a bass line later and add a melody and it would be sick. I'm suprized you got this out of fl studio presets. I just despise fl studio preset sounds but this sounds good, so congratulations for changing my mind about what fl studio presets can do.

Mahargmot responds:

Well , thank you for the great review. and ya it takes some time to find what you want from fl studio thanks for the 10 man . :)